The Trivia Tribble Presents: 'In The Pale Moonlight'
Here's this week's installment of The Trivia Tribble Presents. As always a huge thanks to the Trivia Tribble David Kleparek for providing the awesome content.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Season 6, Episode 19 “In the Pale Moonlight”
Instructions: Watch the episode before you take the quiz. Use our handy scorecard to keep track of your answers. Each question is worth one point. To double your points, take the quiz without watching the episode first. For half points, watch the episode with the quiz in front of you. Answers to follow shortly in another post.
1. Who is this? (see image below)
2. Where did the USS Cairo go missing while on patrol?
3. How often did Sisko post the casualty?
4. Sisko: “If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years, it’s that bad news invariably comes _____________________.” (six words)
5. Garak: “You may have just saved the entire Alpha quadrant, and all it cost was the life of one Romulan Senator, one criminal and the _________ of one Starfleet officer.” (Two words)
6. What is Vreenak drinking? (see image below)
7. Vreenak stopped by Deep Space Nine on his way back to Romulus from where?
8. Dax: “I prefer the spots to the ____________.” (two words)
9. Who knew someone who disappeared on the USS Cairo?
10. What is missing from this image? (see image below)
11. What was the bad news that Captain Sisko received in the middle of the night?
12. Where was the casualty list posted?
13. What is this man holding? (see image below)
14. What was the price Sisko paid for the blank Cardassian storage device?
15. Sisko: “Garak was right about one thing: a _____________ is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha quadrant.” (Two words)
Stay tuned for the answers